We pay particular attention to the delivery of your parcels. That's why we don't promise anything we can't guarantee. We know the delivery circuits very well, and we indicate here the actual and maximum delivery conditions practiced by our transport partners. In any case, we urge you to beware of those who offer 24 or 48-hour delivery times to lure you in, which they are unable to meet.
Of course, we can adapt to all your requirements, so please don't hesitate to contact us for any special requests (overseas shipping, delivery by appointment or on Saturdays, paddle assembly, ...). Depending on our possibilities, we'll always find a way to satisfy you.
DELIVERY TIMES AND CONDITIONS
We undertake to deliver as soon as possible, i.e. 48/72 hours for available products and after acceptance of your order, for metropolitan France (add 4 to 6 days for deliveries outside metropolitan France).
For competition kayaks, shipment by carrier is unfortunately impossible, so the prices shown are "ex our company".
For particularly urgent orders, please contact us by e-mail before placing your order.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Unless otherwise stated:
- bulky parcels are not delivered upstairs, but at least to the doorstep of the house or building. When you place your order, please give us all the information we need to make delivery quick and easy (person to deliver to in case of absence, directions to make it easier to find the delivery address, intercom codes, etc.).
- delivery does not have to be by appointment. We use several carriers depending on the region, and some will make an appointment with you the day before the scheduled delivery date. In all cases, don't forget to leave us a telephone number where we can contact you during the day.
- in all cases, if you are absent from your home during delivery, a delivery notice is left in your letterbox with the carrier's contact details so that you can contact him again and make an appointment.
- With the exception of certain postal deliveries and special orders, we do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
When your parcel is delivered, it is essential to check before signing the delivery note:
- that the parcel corresponds to what is written on the delivery note and to what you ordered. If in doubt, refuse the parcel and contact us for verification. It's always easier to refuse the parcel and deliver it to you the next day or the day after if, after verification, the parcel corresponds to what you expected, than to come and collect a parcel that wasn't intended for you.
- that the package is in good condition. If you notice that the packaging is defective, or that the package has been crushed or opened, make a note of your reservations on the delivery note that the carrier will ask you to sign. Be careful, marking "subject to unpacking" is not legal and serves no purpose. You need to note precisely the reason for your reservations ("damaged package", "open", "crushed carton", etc.).